** SENIOR REAL ESTATE LAWYER - INTERNATIONAL FIRM - DUBAI **
Our client, an exceptionally well regarded global law firm, has an opportunity for a senior level real estate lawyer to join their Dubai office.
Our client has over 100 lawyers across the Gulf and in the Middle East they are full service. You will be working with a highly rated real estate partner and a team of three associates. Their property team is rated within the top three in the region.
You will be advising on a wide range of property issues including:
- Legislative and regulatory issues.
- Financing and securities.
- Real estate funds and REITS.
- Strata and mixed use schemes.
- Land acquisition and development, including joint ventures.
- Property dispute resolution, including court litigation and local and international arbitration.
- Commercial property transactions.
- Long-term leases - commercial and retail.
- General landlord and tenant advice
The right candidate for this position will have at least three years' post qualified experience in a well regarded real estate team. Experience in the region would be desirable however not required. There are excellent partnership prospects for the successful candidate.