Legal & Regulatory Policy Manager
Legal & Regulatory Policy Manager - An outstanding opportunity for a skilled Legal & Regulatory Policy Manager to join a leading consumer finance company. - West Midlands - £- Competitive + Car Allowance +Bonus
JOB TITLE: Legal & Regulatory Policy Manager
PQE REQUIRED: 2+
LOCATION: West Midlands / Warwickshire
SALARY: £- Competitive, Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Medical, Life Assurance
THE ROLE: We are seeking a qualified solicitor to provide commercial legal and regulatory policy advice and procedures to our financial services client . This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading UK based financial services company and part of one of the worlds largest global financial services business. This role is pivotal in providing expert guidance across all functions of the business on matters relating to regulatory and legal matters and providing trusted advice to a wide range of stakeholder's including CEO level and working closely with major external partners
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and qualities;
- Experience of working at all levels of seniority providing advice to a wide range of business functions ideally within an in-house financial services organisation.
- Law Degree & Practical Certificate achieved
- Drafting large commercial contracts (i.e. in excess of £5m pa turnover)
- Practical understanding and working experience of Compliance (policy or monitoring) within a Financial Services organisation
- Practical understanding and working experience of dealing with a statutory regulator, the FCA
- Development and production of detailed formal regulatory related documentation e.g. policy documents, procedures
Desirable skills and experience;
- Knowledge of consumer credit and broad financial services regulation
- Contractual commercial drafting for agreements in excess of £50m pa
- Practical understanding and working experience of CCA, DPA, FCA
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0207 183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact us via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Regulatory vacancies throughout Midlands. If you are a Regulatory Solicitor, Lawyer, Legal Counsel looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Regulatory Solicitor, Lawyers, Legal Counsel who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).