** FINANCIAL SERVICES DISPUTES SOLICITOR ** 1-3 PQE, LEADING MID-SIZED CITY LAW FIRM, LONDON, £60K +
** FINANCIAL SERVICES DISPUTES SOLICITOR ** 1 – 3 PQE, LEADING MID-SIZED CITY LAW FIRM, LONDON, £60,000 +
About the firm
Leading mid-sized City law firm, with over 80 lawyers, in London, which provides excellent legal and commercial advice to a range of domestic and international clients across: real estate; financial services; education sector; hospitality; financial services; culture; fashion; media; and the arts.
The Dispute Resolution Department
The department has over 10 Partners and 15 fee earners and Financial Services disputes sits within the Dispute Resolution team.
The department is a conflict-free team which is able to take instruction on large-scale and complex claims against banks and other financial services companies.
The ideal candidate
- 1-3 year PQE solicitor who is working on financial services disputes against banks and other financial services companies;
- General litigation experience in addition to financial services disputes experience is beneficial;
- Good business developments skills;
- Excellent academics and numerical; and
- The role would be interesting for someone from a larger firm who wants more responsibility in a smaller team.
Examples of work
- Forex manipulation;
- Misspelling of derivatives;
- Other financial services disputes;
- Disputes over foreign exchange derivatives;
- Distressed debt trading and advice;
- Mis-selling of interest rate hedging derivatives;
- Breaches of banking covenants;
- Disputes between hedge funds and prime brokers; and
- Representing clients in FCA investigations.
This is an important career move. Call me for a no-obligation, discreet chat in the first instance, rather than sending your CV, and we can assess whether this opportunity is in line with your own career goals.
My contact details are as follows:
- Direct Dial: 0203 815 6813
- Email: email@example.com
We are not run of the mill recruitment consultants. Our trusted advisor status extends to the key decision makers at a complete cross-section of the legal market. We work in close partnership with Magic and Silver Circle, Top City, US, international, West End and niche firms in London. We also assist lawyers and firm private practices elsewhere in the UK and overseas with their career and staffing objectives.
We are proud to have exclusive supplier relationships, and preferred supplier status, with a number of firms that value our ability to identify the best talent for their business. We are pleased to be able to advise lawyers on career moves to firms that are not advertising their openings via other channels.
- Please note, any reference to PQE should be seen as a guide and candidates with a different level of experience will be considered.
More searches like this
- Banking & Finance Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)