COMMERCIAL LAWYER NEEDED FOR RETAIL GIANT
COMMERCIAL LAWYER NEEDED FOR LARGE RETAILER
Our client, a well-known retailer, is looking for an experienced commercial lawyer to join their legal team to cover a period of maternity.
The position is broad and will cover:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including IT, outsourcing, sales and sponsorship agreements
- Assisting with the management of the IP portfolio
- Assisting with contentious matters when they arise
- Advising on data protection issues
- Advising on competition law
- Our client is ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years PQE*.
- You will have gained broad commercial experience, either in a leading practice or recognisable in-house brand.
- You will possess excellent communication skill and be well organised
*Please note candidates with exceptional experience outside of these perimeters may still apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our roles we are unable to respond on an individual basis. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of having submitted your details, it is likely that your application has not been successful on this occasion.