Risk & Compliance Lawyer - In House
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Risk & Compliance lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials (in-house experience preferred)
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- 2+ years of strong experience in advising clients on legal regulatory and compliance issues across a broad range of areas including FS, Insurance and Corporates
- Expertise in financial regulations including: FCA Rules, MIFID, CASS, FSMA, Market Abuse Directive, Best Execution policies, SFC, RDR, AML, KYC, CASS, Financial Crime, SEPA
- Experience of Consumer credit and/or insurance related regulations (Consumer Rights Act 2015; FCA CONC and ICOBS sourcebooks) would be beneficial
- Deep understanding of compliance is essential
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Advising clients on compliance and legal issues surrounding structuring of new products, marketing and promotion of investment products
- Drafting, planning and/or implementing compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters across different business units
- Managing operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring, managing and reporting on compliance risk
- Liaising with internal business units and assist external examiners
- Implementing internal audit programs and surveillance
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.
More jobs like this
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in Surrey
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Regulatory jobs in Surrey
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Compliance jobs in Surrey
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Risk jobs in Surrey
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Financial Services jobs in Surrey