ECM Associate | US Firm | 1-3PQE
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior corporate associate to join one of the largest international law firms in the world. The firm offer a truly global platform and are looking for a junior associate to join its highly regarded corporate and capital markets practice. The group has enjoyed a highly successful run of activity in the last 12 months with a number of highly prestigious mandates and is looking to boost the group with the hire of an ambitious junior associate.
This role would suit a candidate who is looking for corporate work of a truly international character. This firm are in the unique position of having a globally integrated corporate practice which spans the Middle Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The international scope of the work means associates benefit from a diverse range of clients that span companies in the FTSE 100, Fortune 500 but also leading UK and American Investment Banks. Beyond this the firm work with private equity firms, mezzanine lenders, debt funds and financial advisors. The variety and international scope of the work is such that associates enjoy running transactions from a relatively early age.
Associates enjoy a broad pallet of work including M&A, Private Equity and Capital Markets. In recent times the firm have enjoyed success on the capital markets front working with issuers, underwriters on public listings, private placements and rights offerings. This role would suit an associate who wants to work on a broad range of international corporate matters but with a specific interest in capital markets.
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
- You will have trained at an established city firm but candidates outside London are also encouraged to apply. The firm are open to lawyers from law firms across the UK in Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Liverpool etc.
- The firm are open to jurisdictions and will consider applicants from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa and Scotland.
- You will be 1-3PQE. The firm would candidates outside this range (NQ's) if they can demonstrate the necessary expertise.
- Capital Markets experience is desirable but not a prerequisite. Candidates with general Corporate, Private Equity or Debt Capital markets backgrounds will also be considered assuming they can demonstrate a credible interest in doing more ECM flavoured work.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact James Berry on 02070020184 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.