Outstanding Solicitors - Corporate & Finance
Hydrogen Group has been instructed by a variety of firms, elite US, international and boutique firms, who are searching for outstanding solicitors. Each firm offers something different, whether you're looking for career progression, exceptional training, a step up in salary or a change of environment to work in; we can help.
The roles will suit solicitors with experience in various aspects of Corporate and Finance. The firms offer access to sophisticated clients, interesting cross-border transactions, as well as mentoring from some of the City's finest legal practitioners.
- 2+PQE and will have post qualified general corporate or finance experience gained within private practice or in house. The firm will also consider real estate, funds & banking associates who can demonstrate a suitable interest in corporate as a practice area.
- You will have strong academics with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
- The firm are open to candidates from multiple jurisdictions and will consider applicants from Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Canada and South Africa. The firm will also consider candidates from regional firms who can demonstrate the necessary commitment and desire to move to London.
The Hydrogen brand is recognised for the consistently high quality of service we provide, a service strengthened by our commitment to building long-term relationships with our candidates and clients.
Hydrogen's Legal Practice has multiple specialist teams covering private practice, in-house financial services and in-house industry and commerce, temporary and international opportunities. As one of the most established legal consultancies on the market we have relationships with hundreds of organisations, from the largest multinational corporates to various mid-sized and boutique institutions.
If you are considering a move and would like a confidential discussion about the market, please express your interest via this page or contact Louise Shearing (Louiseshearing@hydrogengroup.com)
Please rest assured that all responses will be treated with the utmost discretion and no personal details will be released to any third party without expressed consent.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Equity jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Acquisition Finance jobs in London (Central)