Insurance Litigation Solicitor, NQ-3 PQE
This leading city firm is looking for an NQ-3 PQE Solicitor to join its busy insurance team. With an international presence and a reputation for their innovative work, this is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving team.
The team acts for clients throughout the global insurance sector, including insurance and reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries and service providers.
They now wish to expand their Dispute Resolution group in order to focus on insurance work that relates to CAR (Construction All Risk) disputes. The role will involve working on a variety of high value, complex matters and interesting dispute resolution work, including arbitration and mediation. You will be acting for insurance clients in relation to a broad range of major engineering and construction projects, worldwide.
The team is collegiate and considered as experts in the field. The successful candidate will be working within a supportive and friendly environment.
You will need to have gained 0 – 3 years’ PQE, and will have good experience in insurance litigation, as well as engineering and construction disputes.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses Portuguese/Spanish language skills.
Should you have interest in this opportunity or wish to go through the role in more detail, please contact Heather Knee on 0207 953 0090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Insurance/Reinsurance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Arbitration jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 1 - 3 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Construction and Civil Engineering jobs in London (Central)