US Capital Markets Lawyer - Leading Bank
We have been instructed by a leading bank to search for a capital markets lawyer with US and UK experience to join the legal team.
The successful candidate will join a small team and focus on a broad range of work, support the Treasury, Corporate and Competition functions on issues related to US market disclosure and US transactional matters.
- Solicitor or barrister, ideally US qualified, with at least 4 years* of relevant experience in UK, Europe and/or US gain in private practice or in-house.
- Strong commercial awareness, analytical skills and ability to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of general banking law and practice and the financial services industry, particularly capital markets.
- Knowledge of regulatory capital, structural reform and general application of the Volcker Rule and Dodd Frank.
- Previous in-house experience within a financial services organisation
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our roles we are unable to respond on an individual basis. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of having submitted your details, it is likely that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for US Capital Markets Lawyer - Leading Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly