SME Lending / Offshore Banking Role (London based)
Our client, a market leading wealth management business, has instructed us to search for two lawyers to join their legal team in London.
The successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor and deliver expert legal advice in relation to the laws and regulations governing financial services products, notably those applicable to the UK SME market and the distribution of products into the Crown Dependencies (Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man).
The ideal candidate will have proven technical expertise in financial markets and regulation with the ability to work across a broad set of products.
Given there will be two new joiners, there is expected to be some degree of flexibility in terms of experience level, although we anticipate our client recruiting within the 2-8 year PQE range for both positions. That said, we would welcome applications from prospective candidates outside of this range if they can demonstrate strong and relevant experience.
To find out more, on a strictly confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email Chris Convey at Hydrogen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that due to the volume of responses we receive for each of our instructions it is not always possible to respond on an individual basis.
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Capital Markets jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in London (Greater)