Funds / Financial Services Lawyer - Wealth Management
Our client, a market leading wealth management business, has instructed us to search for a junior/mid-level funds lawyer to join their legal team in London.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team supporting the business in relation to various matters including discretionary management, investment advice and financial planning, custody, dealing in securities and investment distribution. He/she will also advise in relation to the structuring and execution of new funds products, as well as the maintenance of existing ranges. This will include UCITS and non-UCITS funds as well as alternatives such as hedge, private equity and real estate.
As a guide, this role would be suitable for someone with c.1-4 years' PQE, however, we would welcome applications from prospective candidates outside of this range if they can demonstrate strong and relevant experience.
To find out more, on a strictly confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email Chris Convey at Hydrogen (email@example.com).
Please note that due to the volume of responses we receive for each of our instructions it is not always possible to respond on an individual basis.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Capital Markets jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in London (Greater)