Structured Products / Investments Role - Wealth Manager
This market leading wealth management business, part of a large global banking institution, is seeking to recruit a high calibre transactional lawyer to join their legal team in London.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to advise on transactions and matters pertaining to the business' product offering to high net worth, offshore and international clients. He/she will be involved in the development of new products and managing and executing transactions. Relevant products include:
- Lending and security across a range of asset classes, including property and investment portfolios;
- Structured products; and
Our client is looking for someone who has gained post-qualification experience in a transactional, products based role at a top tier international law firm or as in-house counsel at a leading financial services institution.
As a guide, this role would be suitable for someone with c.1-4 years' PQE, however, we would welcome applications from prospective candidates outside of this range if they can demonstrate strong and relevant experience.
To find out more, on a strictly confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email Chris Convey at Hydrogen (email@example.com).
Please note that due to the volume of responses we receive for each of our instructions it is not always possible to respond on an individual basis.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Capital Markets jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in London (Greater)