General Counsel/Head of Legal at Investment Manager
Our client, a successful investment manager, is seeking to hire a London-based lawyer to join their growing and dynamic team. As pioneers within their field they wish to bring a hard-working, high-energy and creative lawyer on board as General Counsel to help expand the firm and complete new and exciting transactions. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong working knowledge of funds and structured finance; and
- Good understanding of financial services regulation applicable to the asset management sector, including FSMA 2000 and the FCA rules.
In addition, it would be beneficial to have experience of:
- Negotiation of investment management agreements and side letters;
- Fund taxation;
- Employment and partnership agreements; and
- U.S. securities law.
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7129 1221.
Apply for General Counsel/Head of Legal at Investment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 10+ Head of Legal Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Head of Legal Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Head of Legal Capital Markets jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Head of Legal Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ Head of Legal Funds jobs in London (Central)