Boutique International Law Firm - Partner to establish new Dubai Office
Our client is a fast growing boutique international law firm that despite its relatively small size has built up an impressive network of offices spanning jurisdictions to include Europe, Latin America, the US and Asia. The firm adopts a corporate structure, which will enable its partners and key individuals to benefit from an exit strategy via a listing or trade sale in due course. The current practice offering is relatively full service and the client base of high quality to include major international companies. high profile billionaires and UHNW individuals/family offices and governments. The next phase of strategic expansion will involve the firm opening their first office in the Gulf with Dubai at the target location. Partners or teams of lawyers with expertise and practice capability in the areas of corporate/commercial, real estate and dispute resolution are sought. Then firms London office and certain European offices currently act on behalf of a number of Middle Eastern companies and family offices so there is already deal flow into and out of the gulf region. This is a highly unusual opportunity with significant attraction for partners who are seeking a fresh new challenge with exciting exit strategy potential which would not be available in most conventional law firms.
More searches like this
- Corporate/M&A Partners Senior Level jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Partners Senior Level jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Arbitration Partners Senior Level jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Commercial Litigation Partners Senior Level jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Property / Real Estate Partners Senior Level jobs in United Arab Emirates