** COMMERCIAL OUTSOURCING AND TECHNOLOGY SOLICITOR ** 2 – 5 PQE, LEADING INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
** COMMERCIAL OUTSOURCING AND TECHNOLOGY SOLICITOR ** 2 – 5 PQE, LEADING INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM, LONDON £70,000 - £100,000
With over 100 Partners and 800 staff worldwide, the firm has a healthy turnover and provides market leading legal and commercial advice to a range of clients, including: listed companies; private companies; institutions; and individuals.
In addition to London, the firm has a strong presence across the Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Commercial, Outsourcing and Technology team sits within the wider Corporate department and, the ideal candidate will have experience of such transactions having trained and practiced at a large international law firm, magic circle or silver circle firm.
This is an exciting role to advice on a broad range of commercial, outsourcing and technology matters, including:
- Broad commercial, outsourcing and technology work;
- Supply of goods and services;
- IT sourcing;
- Distribution agreements;
- Agency agreements;
- Sponsorship agreements;
- Standard terms and conditions;
- e-commerce; and
- Data Protection experience is an advantage.
This role is more than simply corporate support with the Commercial, Outsourcing and Technology team working on a large number of its own mandates.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional commercial, outsourcing and technology lawyer to work on a broad mix of high value and market leading work, helping to maintain existing client relationship while developing new ones both in the UK and overseas.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2 – 5 PQE;
- Excellent academics;
- Minimum 2.1 degree;
- Trained and works for an international, magic circle or silver circle firm in London;
- Demonstrable appetite for business development, both inside the firm and with external clients; and
- Experience of large outsourcing deals but with a clear interest in working on a broader mix of work.
- Any reference to PQE should be seen as a guide and the firm will look at candidates outside of this PQE range.
To discuss this position, please contact Adam Stocker of RedLaw on 0203 815 6813 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org