An award winning and highly innovative insurance company headquartered in Sevenoaks is looking for an Internal Auditor to work alongside the Head of Internal Audit. You will carry out duties, obligations and tasks within the IA department. Experience in reviewing and analysing operational processes and controls is essential and knowledge of general insurance industry and education to degree level or equivalent is desirable.
The duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Auditing rolling plan
* Carrying out individual audit assignments
* Periodic reporting as required by various Committees and Working Groups
- Review the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes within the Insurer and related Service Companies;
* Plan and scope risk based reviews with Senior Management approval as per the agreed Audit Plan;
* Evaluate compliance with policies and procedures within the Insurer and related service companies;
* Prepare reports presenting key findings, making recommendations and documenting agreed management actions;
* Manage the recommendation database and document agreed actions and ensure recommendations are implemented within the agreed timescales;
* Undertake Follow-Up reviews on agreed actions to provide assurance to the Audit & Risk Committee that management agreed actions are implemented;
* To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as required by the Business Assurance Team;
* To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA and FSC compliance and Treating Customers Fairly;
* To ensure that DPA, FCA, FSC & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at Newton Shaw. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee of £250 for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.