Associate Director – Private Credit Regulation
Our client is looking for an experienced regulatory lawyer for its busy Asset Management Regulation team. The role will focus primarily on matters affecting investment managers in the private debt space, including, but not limited to, loan funds, securitisation, shadow banking, European Long Term Investment Funds (ELTIFs) and insolvency. This is an exciting new area of business for our client within a rapidly growing market where hedge, private equity, real estate and long only managers intersect. You will receive a great deal of autonomy, be working very closely with your clients and benefit from excellent buy-side industry exposure.
This is a great role for a regulatory lawyer looking to move in-house, or for an in-house lawyer looking to raise their profile.
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence at email@example.com or on 020 7129 1221.
Apply for Associate Director – Private Credit Regulation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Regulatory jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Capital Markets jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Funds jobs in London (Central)