Financial Services Regulatory Lawyers
We are dealing with a growing number of assignments for clients in the financial services industry that are seeking specialist financial regulation lawyers to assist in advising on and the implementation of legal and regulatory aspects linked to MiFID II, EMIR, CASS etc.
Typical work/responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with MiFID workstreams and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Advising on key legal and regulatory issues and change management projects affecting our clients’ businesses
- Working on legal and regulatory change projects
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing various agreements, establishing internal compliance policies to implement regulatory change
- Good technical knowledge of MiFID, EMIR, CASS
- An understanding of the scope and applications of MiFID II
- Experience of financial services regulation and understanding of developments in Europe
- Mid level experience [PQE 5 and above] would be preferred although junior lawyers will be considered on their merits.
Most roles will have a start date within the next few months. Although mainly full-time in nature, they vary in length and location and may include some remote working.
Apply for Financial Services Regulatory Lawyers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly