Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer – Elite US Firm in London – New York Rates
The London office of this prestigious US firm requires a bright and hard-working junior-mid level financial services regulatory associate to join their growing London team.
The firm has an exceptional brand in the US, Internationally and in London where there has been a drive to build out the practice over the past few years. The Financial Services group covers a broad range of contentious and non-contentious matters spanning the financial markets and investment management sectors.
The team are currently recruiting for a c.1-4 PQE associate with excellent financial services regulatory experience to join the busy group. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to manage their own workload efficiently and eager to get involved in practice development.
On offer would be access to some of the best work in the market and the chance to learn from leaders in the field. In addition the firm is growing and so could offer excellent long term progression as well as market leading rates in the short term.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please contact Rajiv Dosani on 0203 815 6806 or Rajiv.firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation and completely confidential chat.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Central)