In-House Shipping/Commodities Lawyer, London
Our client, an excellent private equity house with a physical trading arm specialising in commodities within the emerging markets, has grown tremendously. Their continued success has given rise to the need to hire a lawyer with experience in commodities and shipping matters to join their collegiate team and take responsibility for the trading arm.
Day to day work will be broad and likely include (but not be limited to) drafting commodities sale and purchase agreements, litigation regarding those contracts, insurance, and some trade/ship finance. Because of the breadth of the role, litigation experience is certainly valuable however the ability to draft contracts and thus being comfortable with Incoterms that such contacts are based on is also deemed valuable.
This a great opportunity for a commercially minded lawyer who very much enjoys commodities and shipping to join a company with a healthy respect for the legal and compliance function.
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence on email@example.com or call 020 7129 1221.
Apply for In-House Shipping/Commodities Lawyer, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Company/Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Insurance/Reinsurance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Transport/Shipping/Aviation jobs in London (Central)