Residential Property Solicitor
Our client is a full-service law firm based in London. They are a mid-sized practice with a national and international client base.
Specialising in commercial law, real estate and property, commercial and general litigation, personal injury, employment, family, insolvency, business and private immigration.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced, positive and energetic residential property solicitor to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally be 4 years + PQE in all aspect of general residential property law and be able to manage and handle a wide variety of cases in a busy residential property department.
Candidates must be commercially focused, with excellent communication skills, an ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a flair for negotiation and relationship building, and be comfortable in providing independent advice.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment.
This post would ideally suit a candidate who is based locally or within easy commute into central London.
Must be sufficiently experienced to take on a range of residential work including but not limited to: High Net Worth clients and multimillion-pound property transactions.
Minimum 4 years’ post qualification experience
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Supervision skills
- Business focused
- Clear & effective communication
- IT skills
- Own client following
- Foreign languages
- Business development experience
More jobs like this
- Senior Executive Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in Surrey
- Senior Executive Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Arbitration jobs in Surrey
- Senior Executive Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in Surrey
- Senior Executive Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Property / Real Estate jobs in Surrey
- Senior Executive Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Residential Property jobs in Surrey