Commercial Litigator (2-5 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Top Tier Associate/Barrister Required
The litigation practice of this prestigious and market leading offshore firm specializes in complex and high profile international commercial disputes, covering international arbitration and ADR, contentious banking and financial services disputes, fraud and asset tracing, distressed funds disputes, insolvency and restructuring as well as some trust litigation.
Much like most other Cayman roles, the firm is specifically targeting top tier associates/barristers from London or other major Commonwealth centers. Candidates sub 3PQE will be relocated on (or very close to) their 3PQE admittance date. The firm is offering an extremely attractive salary and benefits package and you can say goodbye to the taxman!
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Arbitration jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)