Corporate Associate (3-5 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Top Tier City Associate Required
TIME FOR A CHANGE? TRUST ME - NONE BETTER THAN A MOVE TO THE CAYMAN ISLANDS!
This major offshore firm’s corporate and commercial team primarily handles complex cross border transactions for a large book of blue chip international clients. They regularly advise on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions, shareholders agreements, corporate restructures, general commercial issues and a full range of investment fund based work.
Offshore Legal has just been instructed to source an additional associate for the team, one that can come in and hit the ground running Q1 2018.. The ideal candidate will be extremely bright and have experience driving a wide range of corporate transactions for a top tier city and/or offshore firm. The successful candidate can also be assured of receiving a fantastic tax-free salary/benefits package, coupled with a lifestyle, which will be the envy of all the colleagues you leave behind!
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - # 1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Private Equity jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Funds jobs in London (Greater)