Commercial and Corporate Solicitor
Our client is one of Wiltshire’s leading law firms and they are proud of their excellent local reputation.
Due to continued expansion, they have a requirement for an experienced Commercial and Corporate Solicitor.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic department and firm with real prospects for growth and development. This long term, strategic role sits within the Commercial department.
The successful candidate must have:
- A strong Commercial and Corporate background. Some Commercial Property experience is also beneficial.
- Experience in business development and a well-developed personal brand.
- Commercial awareness and a history of strong financial performance.
- Salary competitive, depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Automatic enrolment into the Work Place Pension Scheme after three months of employment. Upon successful completion of their probationary period, the employee can increase their pension contributions up to a maximum of 4% (employer will match).
- Entitlement to a discretionary bonus as part of the firm's Individual Performance Objectives bonus scheme.
- Buying and Selling holiday scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Length of service awards.
- Firm funded bi-monthly prize draws and social events.
More jobs like this
- Senior Level Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in Somerset
- Senior Level Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in Somerset
- Senior Level Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Property / Real Estate jobs in Somerset
- Senior Level Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Property jobs in Somerset