Head of Legal Services
A historic Yorkshire institution is seeking a pragmatic and experienced Solicitor to head up their Leeds based Legal Services function. Reporting to the Director of Strategy, this high-profile position will involve responsibility for the strategic and operational decisions of the Legal department, provision of legal advice to the board, directors and relevant departments as well as management of the Legal Services Team. Demonstrable experience in a regulatory/financial services senior position is essential for this role.
- Head of Legal in a highly successful Yorkshire business.
- Managing the legal team, you will need a commercial mind set and demonstrable communication skills as you will be reporting into the board and regularly liaise with senior management.
- Integral to the business, the successful candidate will need to be a commercial pragmatist with the acumen to advise on complex legal issues.
- Ideally at least 5 years PQE although this has been given as an approximate guide and candidates with equivalent experience are encouraged to apply.
- Perfect for ambitious candidates seeking a position of significant responsibility.
- Strong academics.
- Highly commercial, with excellent drafting skills.
- Confident self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Fantastic position for ambitious candidates.
- Excellent benefits on offer.
- Very well located, with good transport links.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this Head of Legal role then please contact Steve Shakespeare at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.