2 x Commercial Litigator (4-7 PQE) – BERMUDA – Major Firms – Fantastic Quality of Work/Life
*** THERE ARE NOW CURRENTLY TWO ROLES IN BERMUDA AT THIS LEVEL ***
Offshore Legal has been instructed to source experienced commercial litigators, for two leading firms in Bermuda. The practices cover all areas of commercial litigation with a particular focus on insolvency, trusts, banking, reinsurance and funds disputes, although candidates are definitely not required to have experience across all of these areas.
The successful candidates will be Commonwealth qualified and have 4-7 years PQE within the litigation practices of major firms in the UK, Australia, NZ or Canada. It goes without saying that strong technical and communication skills are necessary, as is a team-oriented attitude.
You will be working with a number of internationally recognized lawyers who will provide you with excellent training and support and there is real scope for professional development and advancement. This firm is offering a highly attractive package, including salary, bonus, relocation, healthcare, pension and assistance with accommodation. Income tax in Bermuda is just 5.5%!
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Arbitration jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)