Sole Counsel - Commodities
Fantastic opportunity for a commodities lawyer to join the physical trading arm of a well regarded fund manager as its sole counsel. You will be joining a wider legal team so will have both the benefit of support whilst also operating in a stand-alone role supporting the physical trading business. It is a very commercial role, you will be sitting with and working very closely with the business, advising on business decisions from a legal perspective. The wider legal team is very highly respected and viewed as integral to the running of the business. The culture is entrepreneurial and collegiate in its approach.
• Experience in drafting/negotiating commodities sale & purchase agreements (container, bulk, tank).
• Understanding of INCO terms, demurrage and quality & quantity claims.
• General knowledge of charter parties.
• Experience with cargo claim (litigation/arbitration/P&I).
• Experience in trade finance/credit insurance would be a benefit, but is not required.
There is scope for this to become a managerial role as the legal function will grow in tandem with the expected continued success and growth of the business.
For further information and to discuss in confidence please get in touch with Fiona Webb on email@example.com or 020 7129 1221.
Apply for Sole Counsel - Commodities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Banking & Finance jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Transport/Shipping/Aviation jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Funds jobs in London (Central)