Finance Associate (2½ - 5 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Top Tier City Associate Required
This leading offshore firm traditionally only hires the best legal talent available and in this case is specifically looking for a top tier candidate to join their Finance/Banking team in Grand Cayman.
The firm is targeting London based associates from heavyweight UK or US firms and top tier Australian/NZ associates. The firm offer exceptionally attractive packages and there will be realistic opportunities to progress with the firm as they continue to expand their international network of offices.
If you fit the bill and fancy a change of pace and weather whilst maintaining a super high quality of work then this could be the perfect role for you!
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal – the #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Banking & Finance jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate Finance jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Capital Markets jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Financial Services jobs in New Zealand