Construction litigation, 2-4 PQE - Leading international firm
Our client is a fast-growing and very highly regarded international law firm. They are renowned for dispute resolution Their commercial disputes practice is market-leading and their construction negligence team led by a highly recommended and experienced practitioner.
The team is ambitious and looking to grow by adding an accomplished mid-level Associate. If you join them, you will join them in defending some of the market's largest claims against architects, engineers, surveyors and contractors. You'll advise some of the largest engineers and contractors in the world, their brokers and insurers on complex professional indemnity and a range of other insurance issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Strong academics and a genuine interest in construction industry and complex insurance litigation
- Trained at a rated international, City, or regional firm,
- 3-4 years' post-qualification experience in construction professional negligence litigation
- Experience of insurance coverage work in the London market would be very highly regarded.
To express your interest or to find out more please get in touch in complete confidence. Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +4420 7002 7664 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Insurance/Reinsurance jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Greater)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Construction and Civil Engineering jobs in London (Greater)