Corporate/Commercial/Energy – 3 years+ pqe - London
Our Client provides legal and regulatory advice for renewables, power, utilities and oil and gas companies, in the UK and internationally. This involves advising on high-value investments in the sector, including the roll-out of the UK's smart metering programme as well financing for solar, biomass and waste-to-energy projects across South East Asia.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an assistant solicitor to work full-time, supporting the Senior Lawyer. This will involve working directly for a range of businesses working either remotely from home or at client offices.
Candidates must have: -
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Energy experience at a top-tier law firm
- Corporate and commercial background
- Willing to work flexibly to suit whether from home or at client's offices
Whilst full time is preferred, part-time will be considered for exceptional candidates.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial candidate, wanting more flexibility in their working pattern (from home or at client offices) but who still wants to work with an exceptional client base. This role would particularly relevant to candidates interested in cutting edge energy technologies.
For a discussion in complete confidence, please contact our retained consultant Sarah Baxter at Lexical on 0203 871 2732 (07930 443222 Evenings/Weekends) firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS BEING HANDLED EXCLUSIVELY AND ALL DIRECT OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO LEXICAL
More jobs like this
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Corporate/M&A jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Environment/Energy jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 6 - 10 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Technology/Telecoms jobs in London (Central)