Senior Commercial Lawyer
Exciting new position with leading business based in Cumbria. This is an unusual role, dealing with interesting and good quality work in a senior in-house position. Ideal for candidates with good commercial experience looking to expand on their responsibilities.
- Providing legal support to the business.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and legal documents.
- Managing risk from a commercial view point.
- Providing advice on legal and regulatory risk at board level.
- Candidates with at least 6 years PQE would be best suited to the position, however candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and are encourage to apply.
- Strong background dealing with complex projects.
- Technical excellence and commercial aware.
- First rate organisation and communication skills, able to advice concisely and effectively.
- Ideal for someone coming from a senior commercial role either in private practice or in-house.
- Good flexibility available.
- Excellent quality work.
- Well known organisation with very good reputation.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house commercial role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.