Senior Commercial Lawyer
Exciting new position with leading business based in Cumbria. This is an unusual role, dealing with interesting and good quality work in a senior in-house position. Ideal for candidates with good commercial experience looking to expand on their responsibilities.
- Providing legal support to the business.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and legal documents.
- Managing risk from a commercial view point.
- Providing advice on legal and regulatory risk at board level.
- Candidates with at least 6 years PQE would be best suited to the position, however candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and are encourage to apply.
- Strong background dealing with complex projects.
- Technical excellence and commercial aware.
- First rate organisation and communication skills, able to advice concisely and effectively.
- Ideal for someone coming from a senior commercial role either in private practice or in-house.
- Good flexibility available.
- Excellent quality work.
- Well known organisation with very good reputation.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house commercial role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Senior Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly