NFP sector - Data Protection/Compliance Lawyer/Officer
Do you want to work for a leading worldwide institution in the NFP sector?
Data Protection/Compliance Lawyer/Officer
You will be joining a highly acclaimed leading international brand name in the NFP sector which is operational in over 150 countries worldwide.
You will be undertaking an extremely broad data protection and regulatory compliance related role.
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, including bonus, market-leading contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay and childcare voucher scheme.
You will be able to discuss flexible working options.
You will be able to influence all levels of the business and also be able to get involved in internal training.
You will be able to demonstrate some prior experience of regulatory compliance related matters. Prior involvement in data protection compliance issues would be particularly advantageous.
You will either be a qualified lawyer looking to specialise in data protection or an existing data protection professional.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in Cambridgeshire
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Leisure, Sport, Tourism jobs in Cambridgeshire
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Public Sector/Local Authority / NFP jobs in Cambridgeshire
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Regulatory jobs in Cambridgeshire
- PQE 10+ Professional Support Lawyers / Solicitors Media jobs in Cambridgeshire