In-house Legal Counsel
This brand new, In house Legal Counsel vacancy is exclusive to US Law Support and represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, US qualified Securities Lawyer.
This opportunity has arisen with our client, an industry-leading international company, and will be based in their London office. The role is an exciting and challenging opportunity with the successful candidate being an integral part of the legal team within a rapidly expanding company, managing the end-to-end legal processes for securities issuances and ongoing compliance.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining securities programmes and helping future capital raising activities
• Providing technical US securities laws and related US regulatory/public company advice on an ongoing basis
• Ongoing monitoring of developments in US securities law and regulations
• Reviewing and drafting appropriate legal documentation
• Identifying and implementing legal process enhancements related to capital and funding
This is a full-time, permanent position and offers a competitive salary/package, commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate will be a US qualified Lawyer with significant knowledge and experience of US Securities laws and possess both transactional and regulatory/public company advisory experience.
Applications are to be submitted in confidence to Eleanor Hughes-Davis, quoting ref:USLS-LC917.