Would you like to work in New York City?
Would you like to work for a leading international household name in the media, leisure and entertainment sector?
You will be joining a brand name which you will be proud to be associated with.
You will be working in the organisation's New York office, part of a global network of international offices, having a London based HQ.
You will undertake a broad and varied commercial in-house legal role. You will draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts. You will also get heavily involved in various wider legal, commercial and business issues facing the organisation including IP, litigation and compliance.
You will report into the London based GC, deal closely with US based legal team members in other US based offices and have direct and regular exposure to all levels of and teams within the wider business.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial agreements and prior knowledge of IP issues.
You will be a UK qualified Solicitor, have trained and qualified at a top 50 UK, US or international law firm and have approximately 0-4 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in New York
- Intellectual Property In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in New York
- Regulatory In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in New York
- Media In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in New York
- International Law (non-EU) In House Lawyer / Solicitor PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in New York