Would you like to work in New York City?
Would you like to work for a leading international household name in the media, leisure and entertainment sector?
You will be joining a brand name which you will be proud to be associated with.
You will be working in the organisation's New York office, part of a global network of international offices, having a London based HQ.
You will undertake a broad and varied commercial in-house legal role. You will draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts. You will also get heavily involved in various wider legal, commercial and business issues facing the organisation including IP, litigation and compliance.
You will report into the London based GC, deal closely with US based legal team members in other US based offices and have direct and regular exposure to all levels of and teams within the wider business.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial agreements and prior knowledge of IP issues.
You will be a UK qualified Solicitor, have trained and qualified at a top 50 UK, US or international law firm and have approximately 0-4 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Company/Commercial jobs in New York
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Intellectual Property jobs in New York
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Regulatory jobs in New York
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Media jobs in New York
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor International Law (non-EU) jobs in New York