Global service provider seeks commercially minded lawyer to join this well established in-house team. You will need a proven in-house background and experience of dealing with the NHS. Ideal if you're looking for a broad ranging role with good progression opportunities.
- Broad commercial role that would see you drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Ensuring required contracts are in place.
- Manage risk to the company.
- Providing legal support to the company secretary and stakeholders as required.
- Handling matters pertaining to procurement and the NHS, and as such you will need a track record of working in a commercial environment.
- Candidates with at least 5 years PQE would be best suited to the position, but candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong background managing a range of commercial contracts.
- Will need to have managed procurement and matters relating to the NHS, ideally with a proven track record of working within a commercial environment.
- Global organisation with an excellent reputation.
- Good progression opportunities.
- Exciting business in a period of growth.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this Legal Counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann, or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.