Would you like to work for a leading UK based global charity?
Would you like to work in a fantastic central London location?
You will be joining the London HQ of an international charity.
You will join the organisation to lead the legal advisory and compliance function.
You will report directly into the board and executive team.
You will advise on all legal matters, lead the governance and compliance function, act as the wider Group's Company Secretary and own the charity's policy framework on risk management.
You will be able to demonstrate significant prior experience with respect to both all-round legal and commercial issues/contracts and matters of governance/compliance/regulation. You will also have prior company secretarial experience and/or qualifications.
You will be a UK qualified Solicitor or Barrister and have at least 5 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV in the first instance to email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Company/Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Public Sector/Local Authority / NFP jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 10+ In House Lawyer / Solicitor Regulatory jobs in London (Central)