Legal Counsel – Software Company
Our client is a growing technology company based in West London. They are focused on the development and supply of specialist software including platform software underpinning leading businesses. They are now seeking to hire an experienced 5ys+ PQE Commercial Lawyer with software or IT/ technology contracts experience to join their legal team in a mid-level Legal Counsel role.
You will have solid experience advising on/negotiating commercial contracts including software or IT/ technology contracts and will be used to managing a busy caseload. Reporting to the General Counsel you will work alongside a Senior Counsel and two more junior lawyers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising on, and negotiating software licence, development and support agreements;
- Owning the departments workload on partner integration including third party content/brand licence agreements and revenue share agreements;
- Contract/template management;
- Providing legal counsel on day to day/ad hoc legal queries;
- Supporting bids for new business;
- Supporting on Compliance and Governance matters.
You should be a down-to-earth, flexible individual who is a good team player ability to take a view on legal, commercial and technical issues. You should be a UK qualified lawyer or actively in the process of re-qualifying here. As well as a supportive and collegiate environment in a dynamic business that is a leader in its area of operation, a salary of up to £70k is on offer.
Please apply without delay via this website. Henderson Hall, Corporate Counsel Recruitment are supporting the client on this assignment. We will contact strong candidates to discuss the role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.