In-House Counsel, Shipping Finance
Full service asset manager offering a range of investment solutions including balance sheet lending to shipping, export credit agency backed debt, hedge funds and private equity investors, is looking to hire a point person for all shipping related legal matters.
Reporting into the Head of Legal EMEA, you will be the shipping sector expert amidst a broader team of collaborative and highly capable lawyers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the execution of shipping finance and ECA debt transactions
- Maintaining close interaction with deal originators, product managers, distribution and execution teams based in London and Switzerland
- Managing the legal risk on transactions
- Direct negotiation with finance counterparties
- Coordinating with external counsel; and
- Developing internal know how on relevant documentation and policies
Our client is very proud to offer a highly successful flexible working program.
There may be the chance to broaden out your skill set (should you so wish).
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence at email@example.com or on 020 7129 1221 .
Apply for In-House Counsel, Shipping Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly