Dispute Resolution Lawyer (Contract)
We have contract lawyer opportunities to join our energetic, expanding and entrepreneurial team in London. Our clients range from high net worth individuals, to corporates and governments. Our business is international like our clients. We regularly work in cross-border teams to deliver results in jurisdictions around the globe.
We have teams of litigation and arbitration experts within the firm specialising in financial services regulatory, intellectual property, employment, personal injury, public and regulatory, real estate, tax and technology disputes.
We have been ranked in Legal 500 UK 2016 for Commercial Litigation. We operate as one team across London, Birmingham and Manchester in the UK as well as internationally across our global offices. The team work simultaneously on a large number of cases at any one time.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a talented lawyer with experience of high value Commercial disputes in a city firm, to be part of our international team who will liaise with counsel/experts, proactively manage their own files as well as support existing caseloads.
More jobs like this
- Senior Level Partners Environment/Energy jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Level Partners Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Level Partners Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Level Partners Arbitration jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Level Partners Commercial Litigation jobs in London (Central)