TMT Lawyers – Junior & Mid-Level Opportunities with Growing team of London Based international Firm
This London based international firm with a superb reputation across all jurisdictions it operates in are ambitiously building out their already strong TMT practice.
The firm boast one of the top brands in the London market and have also developed an extensive international network around their key sectors. TMT is an increasingly core part of the firm’s future direction and to this end they are looking to bring in highly talented Junior & Mid-Level Solicitors to bolster their very busy group.
The successful candidates will be acting on some of the most interesting transaction and commercial TMT matters in the market alongside some of the leading names in the industry. The client base is comprised of blue chip corporates, financial institutions and tech companies and the work is all very international in nature.
If you have a great TMT background and are eager to join a leading practice with serious growth potential then please contact Rajiv Dosani on 0203 815 6806 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation and completely confidential chat.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Intellectual Property jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Leisure, Sport, Tourism jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Technology/Telecoms jobs in New Zealand
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Media jobs in New Zealand