Derivatives/Structured Products Lawyer - In-House
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Derivatives and Structured Products lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Exposure to Clearing rules/CCP and any asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Credit, etc.
- An innovative approach to in-house legal issues in supporting strategic business initiatives and objectives and a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials, in-house experience would be preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Derivatives and/or Structured Products
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on structuring, drafting and implementation of derivatives, warrants and structured products
- Advising on risk mitigation strategies and maintaining up to date regulatory standards
- Engaging in the drafting and negotiating of transactions, and assisting the development of new products and markets
- Working with and advising business clients directly, providing guidance and practical solutions in relation to FS regulatory change
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.