Legal Counsel - Boutique Financial Services Firm
Excellent in-house role for a lawyer to join this growing boutique financial services firm. They are a global business with a market leading reputation within the emerging markets. You will be a key member of this in-house function, reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance and working alongside a Compliance Officer.
Your role as Legal Counsel will be responsible in dealing with the day-to-day legal requirements across all business streams. Acting as a trusted advisor, the Legal Counsel will be required to form strong working relationships with the infrastructure, fixed income, equities, research, and investment banking teams.
This is a very varied role for someone looking to grow with and support the business closely. Would suit someone confident, with an inquiring mind, happy to take on challenges.
Background in general corporate/commercial/financial services with c.2-6 post qualified experience. Happy to look at candidates from both in-house and private practice.
Please give me a call or email to discuss in confidence. Fiona Webb: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7129 1221.
More searches like this
- Banking & Finance Head of Legal PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory Head of Legal PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance Head of Legal PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Head of Legal PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Head of Legal PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)