Do you want to work for a highly acclaimed brand name in the media and entertainment industry?
You will be joining a household name in the entertainment sector and be working with instantly recognisable landmark properties.
You will be working in a fantastic central London location.
You will be working for a brand which has won multiple highly prestigious industry awards.
You will undertake an extremely varied in-house legal role. You will draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts and licensing deals and get heavily involved in IP matters.
You will report directly into the General Counsel.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial agreements and IP issues. Ideally you will also have some prior knowledge of or exposure to the media, entertainment or broadcasting industry.
You will be a qualified lawyer and have approximately 2-5 years’ PQE.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in Surrey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Intellectual Property jobs in Surrey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Leisure, Sport, Tourism jobs in Surrey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Litigation/Dispute Resolution jobs in Surrey
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Media jobs in Surrey