Data Transactions and Data Privacy Associates
Data Transactions and Data Privacy Associates - Market Leading Boutique
West-End Boutique firm with a focus on the media and technology sectors requires talented and ambitious associates to join their busy team.
The firm boasts one of the strongest brands in the entertainment, media and technology sectors and its clients range from the biggest international blue-chip companies to fast growing entrepreneurial businesses at the forefront of technological innovations. The practice is recognised as a market leader and is regularly instructed on business critical projects involving data and technology. The work consists of both advisory data protection work as well as data licensing, commercial agreements and transactional work where data is the key asset.
In addition to the excellent quality of work and interesting client base, the firm is also recognised as having an extremely collegiate and supportive culture as well as excellent progression prospects. Associates are encouraged to get involved in business development and the practice is expected to see further growth over the next few years with a strong existing track record of partner promotions.
Candidates are likely to have between 2 and 6 years PQE although those outside of this range will also be considered.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please contact Rajiv Dosani on 0203 815 6806 or Rajiv.email@example.com for a no obligation and completely confidential chat.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Company/Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Leisure, Sport, Tourism jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Technology/Telecoms jobs in London (Central)
- PQE 3 - 6 years Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors Media jobs in London (Central)