Would you like to work for a UK football club?
You will be joining the highly regarded in-house legal team of a leading UK football club.
The football club is in the north of England.
You will undertake a varied commercial in-house legal role. You will draft and negotiate various commercial contracts in relation for example to sponsorship and marketing, venue related issues and stadium related services. You will also get involved in wider issues facing the legal team such as in respect of IP, technology, corporate matters and real estate issues.
You will be able to demonstrate significant prior experience with respect to a broad range of commercial agreements and existing knowledge of IP matters.
You will be a qualified UK Solicitor or Barrister, have approximately 1 - 5 years’ PQE, have undertaken your training at a reputable law firm and have an understanding of the business of sport.
To find out further details about this role, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Company/Commercial jobs in Manchester
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Corporate/M&A jobs in Manchester
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Intellectual Property jobs in Manchester
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Leisure, Sport, Tourism jobs in Manchester
- PQE 3 - 6 years In House Lawyer / Solicitor Regulatory jobs in Manchester