Legal Counsel Renewable Energy - 4yrs +
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a career-driven lawyer to join the in-house legal team at a fast-growing and exciting energy consultancy based in Central London. You will report directly to the MD who is a former city Lawyer and will advise the entire business on a range of commercial contracts and property related matters. As part of your role you will work closely with all senior business staff, as part of a highly successful and award winning management team. This position can be either part time or full time.
* Advising, drafting and negotiating a range commercial contracts
* Negotiating, drafting, and advising upon property matters, such as leases and licences
* Negotiating and advising upon vendor contracts, sub-contracts, non-disclosure agreements, customer licenses
* Supporting the technical team with due diligence projects
* Ensuring that the company complies with legislation, regulation and the requirements of professional bodies across the industry
* UK Qualified Lawyer (minimum of 4 years PQE) with training from a Top 20 UK Law Firm or International Firm.
* Candidates with project finance and debt finance experience would be advantageous.
* Experience in dealing with the revising, drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts and sub-contracts
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a high desire to succeed
For further information please contact Liam Taaffe on +44 207 269 9122 or email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com