One of the worlds leading commercial and insurance law firms.
Our client has a top class reputation in shipping and transportation insurance.
Based in the London office, this role would suit a 4-6 PQE shipping and commodities litigation solicitor.
The role will focus on international trade, commodities and shipping litigation and arbitration, acting for and advising a number of substantial trading companies, banks, charterers and insurers based in Asia and Europe, in complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes involving a wide-range of physical commodities, nonphysical commodities and charterparties (time and voyage).
- You will have an excellent academic background, including a 2:1 or above at degree level or equivalent.
- You will have relevant, high-quality commercial litigation experience (approximately 5PQE, or relevant equivalent experience), gained from within a strong commercial practice. Commodities/ Shipping experience is preferable.
- You will be used to taking on a high degree of responsibility for the cases that you work on.
- You will be motivated, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- You will relish client contact, with strong business development and client engagement skills.
- You will also be expected to play an active role in practice and business development.
- International travel will be required.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)
- Transport/Shipping/Aviation Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in London (Central)