Legal Counsel - DC pensions, workplace and retail investing - 4pqe+
Join one of the most well-known, prestigious global investment managers here in the UK.
You will be tasked with supporting the UK Business comprising DC pensions (both UK and offshore), Workplace Investing and retail investing (advised and non advised).
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide support with the day to day legal questions which arise within the UK Business; supporting both the DC and retail businesses.
- Drafting and negotiating third party fund provider agreements, life policies and wide range of commercial agreements related to the UK Business.
- Working with other departments within the wider global legal relating to the delegation and overseeing of the negotiation of NDAs, DPAs, linking agreements and trademark agreements.
- Represent the company in external meetings and meetings with regulators.
- Review new laws and regulations and assess the impact on the UK Business; advise on legal and regulatory environment; liaise with external counsel.
- Act as a key liaison with other legal teams, company secretariat, compliance, risk and internal audit functions within the group working with these areas to ensure a joined-up and co-operative approach.
For further information, please contact Catherine Cook in confidence at email@example.com or T +44 20 7129 1221
Apply for Legal Counsel - DC pensions, workplace and retail investing - 4pqe+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly