Commercial Litigator (2½ - 5 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Top Tier Associate Required
The litigation practice of this prestigious and market leading offshore firm specializes in complex and high profile international commercial disputes, covering international arbitration and ADR, contentious banking and financial services disputes, fraud and asset tracing, distressed funds disputes, insolvency and restructuring as well as some trust litigation.
Much like most other Cayman roles, the firm is specifically targeting top tier associates/barristers from London or other major Commonwealth centers. Candidates sub 3PQE will be relocated on (or very close to) their 3PQE admittance date. The firm is offering an extremely attractive salary and benefits package and you can say goodbye to the taxman!
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will nevergo anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More searches like this
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hong Kong
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hong Kong
- Arbitration Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hong Kong
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hong Kong
- Financial Services Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in Hong Kong