A leading regional practice with a great reputation within the construction and commercial sectors.
The role is within the construction team of this highly regarded practice. The work will cover both national and international construction matters.
Experience of contentious construction work is preferred.
The team handles the full spectrum of construction litigation, including: disputes under bespoke and all major forms of building contracts, disputes under professional appointments, warranty based claims, insolvency and payment disputes as well as construction related professional negligence. It also has a growing standalone construction adjudication practice.
Candidates should have a good range of experience in construction related litigation. Experience of construction adjudication is preferable though not essential.
The ideal candidate will also have good work and client management skills that will fit into a team delivering a first class service to a diverse range of quality clients including major property investment companies, local authorities, developers, retailers and high net-worth individuals.
* 2-4PQE UK qualified solicitor
* Construction experience gained at a highly regarded UK practice
* Strong academic background - 2:1 degree minimum
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in South East England
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in South East England
- Construction and Civil Engineering Private Practice Lawyers / Solicitors PQE 3 - 6 years jobs in South East England